The medium veg box is full of lots of different vegetables, first of all, you will always find your standard items like potatoes, carrots, and cabbage but on top of this, there will be a selection of seasonal veg that changes each week so you will never get bored of veg in your veg box. The box will be full and will contain no less than 11 different types of vegetables 5 of which will change on a weekly basis making sure that you always get to try different types of veg. Using this box will easily help you achieve your 5 a day. We will pack your box with the freshest produce and deliver it straight to your door.
Ideal for 2 – 4 people
The Box will contain.
- 2 kg Potatoes
- 1 kg Carrots
- Cabbage or Cauliflower
- 3 Red Onions
- 3 Brown Onions
- Local Mushrooms
- 5 other seasonal items that change each week
*PLEASE NOTE: Some items may be unavailable on the day of delivery and will be swapped for a similar alternative*
COVID – 19 Update
We are pleased to let our customers know that we have now increased our capacity to de able to deliver your orders within the below time frames. We have also now added Saturday as a dispatch day so all orders placed on a Thursday will now be delivered on Saturday and not the following Tuesday as it used to be.
Where do we deliver?
We deliver to all mainland UK areas.
- Local deliveries will be delivered by one of our own drivers
- National deliveries will be delivered via our courier on a next day delivery service
When will I receive my order?
We will send your order out on the next available delivery day, see below for delivery days.
Our local delivery areas include:-
Broughton, Banks, Much, Cottam, Garstang, Hesketh Bank, Ingol, Lancaster, Lea, Longton, Mere Brow, Much Hoole, Penwortham, Preston, Tarleton and Walmer Bridge
- Orders placed on Monday will be delivered on Tuesday
- Orders placed on Tuesday will be delivered on Wednesday
- Orders placed on Wednesday will be delivered on Thursday
- Orders placed on Thursday will be delivered on Friday
- Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on Monday
National deliveries are sent out on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on a next day delivery service, so you will receive your order on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- Orders placed on Sunday and Monday will be delivered on Wednesday
- Orders placed on Tuesday will be delivered on Thursday
- Orders placed on Wednesday will be delivered on Friday
- Orders placed on Thursday will be delivered on Saturday
- Orders placed on Friday and Saturday will be delivered on Tuesday
Do I have to be home to receive my delivery?
No. On the checkout page there is an order note section for you to leave any special delivery instructions and we will let your driver know where to leave your fresh fruit and veg box.
Want a different delivery day?
No problem, we deliver nationally Tuesday to Friday and locally Monday to Friday we can always arrange to have your delivery sent out to you on the day you require. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you.